Senior Cost Engineer
Foreign company is looking for Senior Cost Engineer. This work is based on permanent employment condition in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Sakhalin 2 project). Company provides employee and his family mobilization to the project and other good social benefits.
Responsible for: all aspects of Project Cost Engineering
Reports direct into Project Controls Lead. Accountable for the accurate cost data collection, cost data integrity, analysis, control, forecast and reporting on a monthly basis, and all associated activities required.
• Prepare Request For Services (RFS)
— Understand Contract Estimating Plan
— Understand Contract Profit Mechanism
— Use ERS to generate RFS which becomes Control Budget upon Client Approval.
— Maintenance of the RFS Register
— Manage/Report on Client Approvals/Approvals Outstanding
• Expenditure Analysis/Reporting
— Review Manhour expenditure (Onshore timewriting)
— Review Actual Costs
— Review Sub Contracts Expenditure
— Review Intercompany Expenditure
— Identify and resolve causes of miss-booking
— Prepare Trend Analysis & Options
• Monthly Cost Reporting across all projects in the portfolio
— Report Monthly Forecast to Complete and Forecast at Completion
— Variance analysis and justification
— Report Monthly Value of Work Done
• Manage Commercial Close Out of Projects
• Change Management
— Must be proactive in terms of identifying and managing Changes to Approved Workscopes and Budgets
• Manage and Operate Systems
— Key systems used will be Oracle, ERS and timesheet systems (Timeweb and TMS)
• Understanding of Finance, accounting and invoicing processes.
• Knowledge and compliance with Company’s Corporate Project Controls procedures.
• Knowledge and compliance with Company’s Code of Conduct
• Actively willing to train and encourage the development of junior members of the project controls team
Technical / Business Skills:
• Solid understanding of Cost Engineering principles.
• Understanding of Key Performance Indicators and profit mechanisms.
• Knowledge of planning systems and principles.
• Good oral and written communication (English)
• Must be able to take ownership of process and be prepared to drive issues through to a conclusion.
• Pro-active Team player
• Computer literate
• Good organizational skills
• Conform to the Core Values of the company.
Business & Industry Experience:
• Min 4 years previous relevant experience in a cost control environment
• Experience in oil & gas industry beneficial, preferably in a multi project environment.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Для того что бы Трудоустроится ПРЯМО СЕЙЧАС .
Вам необходимо Добавить СВОЁ РЕЗЮМЕ
И Сделать Рассылку Своего резюме По нефтегазовым Компаниям России
Мы даем Вам 100% гарантию ,Что после Рассылки Своего РЕЗЮМЕ, ВЫ ПОЛУЧИТЕ УЖЕ СЕГОДНЯ Высокооплачиваемую Работу Вахтовым Методом!