Multinational oil production Company – the global leader on the energy market
Work location: Moscow
Position Learning Advisor
• Identifies learning needs by means of performance consultancy requiring intimate relations with the business,
• Collects and consolidates Learning plans from the business/functions, ensuring proper budgeting, reporting processes are in place,
• Applies global portfolio offerings and executes local portfolio strategy,
• Applies the full spectrum of learning methods (on the job, blended, coaching/mentoring, classroom, networks),
• Actively works together with HR in the Business on the learning agenda,
• Owns courses and programs management (incl. local portfolio management),
• Acts as a BI7 (other competence reporting tool) custodian, engages HR in the business/ line managers, stimulating completion rates/quality assessment,
• Responsible for spend on delivery of learning within their scope,
• Manages the local Contracting and Procurement interface,
• Supports operator training in NCPOC within their remit and within global framework,
• Drives the rationalization of learning offer, move to blended learning, and vendor upgrade within the local learning portfolio,
• Works with global portfolio owners to build integrated learning experiences,
• Provides support and consultancy re learning portfolio/vendors for the JVs,
• Manages continuous curriculum refresh along with Regional functional leads of the discipline,
• Ensures close cooperation with global functional learning teams.
• Will provide substantial support to JVs in the Region (in Russia — 3500 staff and Kazakhstan — 400 staff with anticipated growth to 2750);
• Will contribute to the annual learning review and delivery of the global learning strategy;
• Will ensure the full short and long term value of that strategy is delivered to the business;
• Will need to influence, leverage and manage the learning budget in UIC (support to budget holders in the business).
• Working in a predominantly JV environment with Russian JVs moved to operating mode and Kazakh JVs being at project development stage requires a differentiated approach and highly developed influencing skills.
• Providing governance of JV’s in building a culture across the Region that supports local talent development including technical and leadership competencies.
For Russian speaking staff (mostly JVs) ensure healthy balance of Shell and local learning portfolio.
• Need to manage relationship with JV partners in both Russia and Kazakhstan; Primary commitment and dedicated focus must be given to implement the global learning strategy of Business alignment, Standardization, Streamlined delivery and Blended Learning;
• Must assume a keen interest in managing the overall competence framework with increased competence assessments; identify competence gaps and employee development.
• 5-10 years of Learning & Development + HR experience;
• Fluent English.
• Passion for people development;
• Creativity; Enthusiasm;
• Networking skills;
• Strong Teamworking Skills; Ability to work effectively with others, taking ownership;
• Influencing and stakeholder management skills;
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects;
• Responsibility for cost management;
• Recognized leadership skills.
Для того что бы Трудоустроится ПРЯМО СЕЙЧАС .
Вам необходимо Добавить СВОЁ РЕЗЮМЕ
И Сделать Рассылку Своего резюме По нефтегазовым Компаниям России
Мы даем Вам 100% гарантию ,Что после Рассылки Своего РЕЗЮМЕ, ВЫ ПОЛУЧИТЕ УЖЕ СЕГОДНЯ Высокооплачиваемую Работу Вахтовым Методом!